What is a debit card? What is a check card?
The terms "debit card" and "check card" mean the same thing. A debit card withdraws money from your checking account as a check does; therefore, it debits your account. It can also withdraw money from your savings account, if you have it set up that way when you ask for a card. It can be used to make purchases at any retail establishment that displays the VISA logo.
- Who do I contact if my debit/credit card is lost or stolen?
- What are the daily limits for a VISA check card?
- How much am I charged for using my check card to make a purchase?
- Can I use my debit card outside the United States?
- Is there a charge for a new VISA check card?