Let Us Help With Your Upcoming Financial Needs
The Mountain Credit Union Scholarship is open to upcoming high school graduates or college students that are in enrolled full time in an Undergraduate or Graduate Program.
Mountain Credit Union wants to be a part of your financial solutions as you graduate from high school or college and continue your education or go into the working world!
- Payroll deposits or distribution or transfers from parent's accounts. This can make it easy to make funds available quickly and easily.
- MasterCard Debit Card gives access to funds 24 hours a day/7 days a week. There are no transaction limits or transaction fees!
- MasterCard Credit Cards are available. Choose a Smart Rate card to provide lower interest rates. Make sure to pay your credit card billing on time and it's a great opportunity to build credit!
- Auto loans with great rates and payments to fit your budget.
- Our Sallie Mae Student Loan Program is a referral program that allows Mountain Credit Union members to apply for student loans on-line.
Learn more about earning, saving, budgeting, spending, borrowing - all your financial needs!
Go to main navigation