Click Here For Digital & Electronic Services Brochure
MCU Checking Plus+
Mountain Credit Union’s Checking+ Plus account offers extras that add value to your checking account! Members can avoid a monthly maintenance fee by meeting these requirements: A MasterCard Debit Card is available with this account.
- Maintain a balance of $500 or more during the month, or
- Have monthly direct deposit to the account, or
- Are a member of the Mountaineer Club [55 years old or better], or
- Are a high school or college student
This checking account offers extra benefits at no cost:
- No Cost To You Fully Managed Recovery Identity Theft Coverage - additional coverage available at a reasonable cost**
- MCU Online access
- MCU Money Manager Budgeting & Financial Management Tool
- MCU On-Call Audio Response access
- $2,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance Coverage*
- MasterCard Debit Card with unlimited transactions
- Direct Deposit and funds distribution to specified accounts
*There is no charge for $2,000 basic AD&D insurance; however, coverage is not automatic. Available to all primary members of Mountain Credit Union. Member must enroll in order to have coverage. To apply for coverage click here or call 1-877-607-4376.
**There is no cost to our members for the basic Identity Theft Recovery that is included with every personal checking account. You can purchase additional Identity Theft Recovery services.
Direct Deposit & Preauthorized Debit/Credit Setup Information & Instructions
Mountain Credit Union's Routing Number Is: 253174576
This number will be printed in the first block of numbers of the MICR line of your check. It will correspond with the block of zeros in the sample above.
Your account number will be printed in the second block of numbers of the MICR line of your check. It will correspond with the 1234567890 block of numbers above. This will be a 13 digit number.
LEARN ABOUT IDENTITY THEFT COVERAGE
Snap-A-Check is a free service on your Mountain Credit Union (MCU) mobile banking app that allows you to electronically transmit a check using an iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad, Android phone or Android tablet. To use Snap-A-Check, you must be signed up for MCU Online and have the MCU mobile app installed on your mobile device. If you already use the MCU mobile app, make sure you have the most recent update installed.
Click Here To See Brochure & Usage Instructions Interested In Signing Up For Snap-a-Check? Email your contact information and a MSR will contact you
Go to main navigation