Welcome to Our New MCU Mobile Digital Online Banking Suite
Our goal is to make your financial experience smooth, secure and the same on all your devices. That’s why Mountain Credit Union has upgraded our digital banking suite which is offered to our members free of charge.
You can access your account no matter where you are or what device you want to use. You can:
- VIEW your balances
- VIEW your statements
- TRANSFER funds
- DEPOSIT checks remotely, and more
- GET ALERTS
- ASK FOR HELP by having a digital conversation with support staff
And it’s all in one convenient place. Whether you’re on your laptop, smartphone or tablet, you can stay connected to your account.
Here is what you need to know to log in to your MCU Online and MCU Mobile:
- Your username and password for online and mobile banking. You will need to log in with this information before you can use features like Touch ID or Face ID. If you don’t remember your login credentials, contact your Member Service Representative.
- When using the new MCU Mobile for the first time you will be automatically asked to download the new version.
- If you use bill pay, your existing bill payments and payees will automatically copy to the new system.
Today’s smartphones have more processing power than the computers NASA used to put a man on the moon. And, now you can put that power to work for you.
Download the MCU Mobile app today by searching for MountainCU Mobile in the app store.
Using the MCU Mobile app you can:
- Check recent transactions
- Transfer money
- Pay bills or pay a loan
- Get alerts when payments and deposits are made
- Get notified when your balance is low
You can even deposit checks while you’re out and about and get account alerts sent right to your mobile device. It’s a powerful and portable way to bank.
Mobile Banking Advanced Card Controls Email
When it comes to security, the MCU Mobile app has you covered. That’s because this powerful, portable app has Advanced Card Controls that put you in charge of who uses your Mountain Credit Union Mastercard credit and debit card and how they use it. And it’s as easy as a tap on your phone.
With Advanced Card Controls, you can:
- Turn your Mountain Credit Union Mastercard credit or debit on and off it it’s lost, stolen or being misused
- Get instant alerts when your Mountain Credit Union Mastercard credit or debit is used
- Set dollar limits to keep spending in check
- Prevent transactions that don’t match your settings
- Use geolocation to limit where your Mountain Credit Union credit or debit card can be used
It’s just another way the MCU Mobile app helps you safely and securely manage your money.
Get Live Member Support When You Need It
Available 8:30 am until 4:30 pm Monday - Friday
Now you can get live customer support from MCU Digital Banking Suite no matter where you are. That’s because your account has a useful new chat feature — it’s called Conversations.
Here’s how it works: If you see a transaction that doesn’t seem right, just click on the “Ask Us About This Transaction” button. Type in your question and Conversations will connect you directly with our support staff.
They can see exactly which transaction you’re asking about, so you get answers fast. You can even ask about a previous Conversation if you need to follow up. That way, you can put your mind at ease — without a phone call or trip to the bank.
It’s safe, it’s secure, and you can chat with a real person.
Best of all, Conversations is already built into your account. You can access it on your phone, tablet, or computer. You can log in and give it a try today.
Log into MCU Online or open your MountainCU Mobile App to get started.Go to main navigation