Who can join Mountain Credit Union?
Who Can Open An Account At Mountain Credit Union?
Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Buncombe, Cherokee, Clay, Graham, Haywood, Henderson, Jackson, Macon, Madison, McDowell, Swain, and Transylvania Counties of North Carolina is eligible to open an account at Mountain Credit Union.
All federal employees located in the 20 western counties of North Carolina (Avery, Buncombe, Burke, Cherokee, Caldwell, Clay, Cleveland, Graham, Haywood, Henderson, Jackson, McDowell, Macon, Madison, Mitchell, Polk, Rutherford, Swain, Transylvania, and Yancey). This includes field personnel who are paid from a headquarters office located in the above counties.
Anyone who works or lives on the Cherokee Indian Reservation is eligible to open an account at Mountain Credit Union.
Family members of any current or former account holder at Mountain Credit Union.
- How do I change my address on my account?
- Where are the credit union family Service Center locations?
- How can I apply for membership at Mountain Credit Union?
- What is the email address for the credit union?
- How do credit unions differ from banks?