I need to place a stop payment on a check. How can I do that?

Contact your Mountain Credit Union Member Service Representative to place a stop payment.  There is a fee for this service.  Refer to our Fee Schedule for further information.

This answer has been viewed 2538 times.

Related Questions
Go to main navigation