What type of loans do you offer?
Car & Truck Loans
If you’re looking to purchase a new or used vehicle let Mountain Credit Union be a part of the deal! Get pre-approved before you go car shopping so that you know exactly how much you have to spend. Then you can spend your time shopping instead of negotiating the price!
If you have a vehicle financed at another institution ask your Mountain Credit Union Loan Officer if we can reduce your monthly payments and save you money over the life of the loan! We’re here to help you get the best deal possible!
Mountain Credit Union offers loans for any purpose.
- Boats, Motors & Trailers
- Jet Skis
- Recreational Vehicles
- Campers & Travel Trailers
- Farm Equipment Including Riding Mowers and Small Equipment
- 4 Wheelers
Home Equity Loans
Take advantage of the equity in your home! If you plan to do home improvements, purchase a car, a college education or debt consolidation; talk with a Mountain Credit Union Loan Officer to see if a Home Equity Loan is for you. Mountain Credit Union offers Home Equity Loans with up to 100% Loan to Value (LTV) and NO CLOSING COSTS. Variable rate line-of-credit.
Mountain Credit Union has a solution for your home financing needs. Purchase or Refinance.
- Competitive Rates
- Fixed & Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- First-time Homebuyer Programs
- Conventional Loans
- VA, USDA & FHA Loans
- Up to 100% Financing
- Investment Property
- Second Homes
FREE MORTGAGE ANALYSIS AVAILABLE!
Contact Jim Darby, Mortgage Loan Officer by calling your local branch office number and choosing extension 2710. Click Here to print out a Mortgage Loan Application
Unimproved Property Loan
Do you want to buy now and build later? Mountain Credit Union can help with our Unimproved Property Loan. This loan can be granted on property located in North Carolina with approved credit.
Share Secured Loan
Mountain Credit Union offers a loan secured by the balance in your savings account. This is a great loan for someone who has a short term need for financing but doesn’t want to spend their savings. This is a great option for someone just starting to build credit.
Mountain Credit Union offers signature loans or home equity loans that could provide some funding for college. We also offer a referral program through Sallie Mae Student Loan Program. Talk with your Mountain Credit Union Loan Officer to find out what is best for you.
This Sallie Mae Student Loan Program is a referral program that allows Mountain Credit Union members to apply for student loans on-line. Click Here to get started on your application.
Overdraft Loan Protection
Mountain Credit Union offers two overdraft loan products.
BASIC OVERDRAFT LOAN PROTECTION
- Maximum Loan Amount is $1,000
- Overdraft loan transfers will be made to your checking account as needed, up to the maximum loan amount, and in increments of $100.
RESERVE OVERDRAFT LINE OF CREDIT
- Maximum Loan Amount Up To $10,000
- Advances on this loan may be granted directly to members in addition to overdraft advances. This loan can be accessed through MCU OnLine, Mountain Credit Union's online banking platform.
SEASONAL TAX/VACATION/BACK TO SCHOOL/HEATING/CHRISTMAS LOANS
Mountain Credit Union offers Seasonal Loans for various purposes that are available throughout the year.
- Maximum Loan Amount $1,200
- Term: 12 Months
- By what methods can I pay on my loan at Mountain Credit Union?
- How can I apply for membership at Mountain Credit Union?
- How do I get pre-approved for a loan?
- Do you offer land loans?
- Do you have to be a member to apply for a loan?