What is a signature loan?
A signature loan is a loan without material collateral such as a car or home. The maximum amount you can borrow is [dollar amount]. You can use this loan for just about any purpose. Click here to apply online for a signature loan. The last sentence should be a link to your credit union’s online loan application.
- How do credit unions differ from banks?
- What type of loans do you offer?
- How do I get pre-approved for a loan?
- By what methods can I pay on my loan at [Name of Credit Union]?
- Do you have to be a member to apply for a loan?